Support The Mattress
The Wellsville 14 inch Carboncool Foam twin Mattress offers incredble comfort on a 38in. X 75in. size. This twin mattress has carbon cool foam materials to provide a cool body moulding experience. The Wellsville 14 in. gel carbon cool mattress has a medium feel to support side, back and belly sleepers. Sleeping on a Wellsville 14" mattress will leave the body and mind well rested.
- 14 inch mattress height
- carbon cool foam material
- 38in. X 75in. twin Size
- works with adjustable bases
- supports side, belly and back sleepers
- Phase Change Material Explained - Definition: materials that are capable of changing their state of matter from solid to liquid within a certain temperature range. Simply put, it’s like water turning into ice at 0° C and then into steam at 100° C.
- CarbonCool™ line, phase change material is enclosed in teeny tiny microcapsules and infused in memory foam along with graphite particles.
- These microcapsules react to temperature fluctuations changing from liquid to solid and back to liquid again. If your body temperature rises too high, the excess heat is stored. Additionally, graphite particles act as a conductor, moving heat away from your body and keeping you in that perfect temperature zone.
- If your temperature drops too low, that stored heat in the PCM is released again warming you up. Ultimately, this advanced process balances out temperature extremes for undisturbed sleep.
- A Climate of Comfort - When you sleep with a CarbonCool™ product, you are experiencing your very own comfort climate. Designed to keep your body temperature in the ideal range of 87 to 91 degrees, even with extreme fluctuations in temperature, you won’t feel too cold or too warm.
- Designed for Space Travel - Originally developed by NASA for astronaut spacesuits in the 1975s, it only recently expanded to other product categories. Today, PCM is an avant-garde application that’s making headlines in the bedding world.